- Peak periods are: Easter, Christmas school holidays and long weekends.
- GST is included in all tariffs.
- To make a booking, a valid credit card number and expiry date must be provided as a guarantee. Nothing will be charged to the card unless cancellation fees arise.
- If the guest does not have a credit card, we require the first nights’ fee forwarded to us either by direct deposit or post within seven days of the booking being made. If we do not receive the deposit within seven days, the booking will be cancelled.
- The booking of accommodation is a contract between two parties. Haven Waters Motel & Apartments agrees to provide the accommodation and services described and agreed. The guest agrees to pay for the accommodation booked unless it has been cancelled by them in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation outside peak periods. If you cancel within 24 hours’ up to 2pm on the day of check-in, you will be charged the first nights’ tariff.
- 14 days’ notice is required for peak periods.
- No refund for early departure.
- We reserve the right to vary these policies for certain periods and events if required. If we do vary our cancellation policy for a certain period, you will be advised at the time of booking.
- Room payment to be made on arrival and any extra charges to be paid before departure.
- Damage caused by any guest to Haven Waters’ property will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- If credit card details can not be provided upon arrival, a $250 cash deposit will be required upon check-in.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas on the front and rear lawns.
- Guests who smoke in our rooms contrary to our No Smoking rule will be charged a cleaning fee of $250. The room may also need to be out of order for a period of 24 hours or more to allow for cleaning and airing.
- The cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s credit card or account without further notice should it be found that smoking has occurred in the room. This includes smoke drifting into the room as a result of smoking in the doorway or outside the room.
- No pets allowed including in guest’s cars (except registered guide dogs for the sight or hearing impaired).
- Cooking in motel rooms is against the law (NSW Fire Safety Regulations) – if you need to cook guests are welcome to use the BBQ area or upgrade to a self-contained apartment.
- One parking space per room – extra cars and visitors are to park on the street unless organised with management.
- Respect & quiet – please show respect to other guests and Haven Water’s staff. No noise after 9pm. No parties allowed. Any guest failing to comply with this policy may be asked to leave without refund.
- Supervise your children – children are to be supervised when in the BBQ / pool area and while playing within the grounds.
- No skateboards or scooters – there are skate parks at Laurieton and Bonny Hills.
- Your personal possessions are your responsibility – Haven Waters is not responsible for damage or theft.
- Drive slowly in the carpark.
- Check-in time is from 2pm.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Bookings of four or more rooms under the same name are considered group bookings.
- A 25% deposit is required to be paid 28 days prior to the check in date.
- Full payment is required to be paid 7 days prior to the check in date.
- No modifications are permitted within 7 days of the check in date.
- Rooms or beds must be assigned 48hrs prior to check in.
- A valid credit card must be supplied to cover incidentals for the entire group unless the rooms are being paid for individually in which case a guest from each room must supply a valid credit card.
At Haven Waters we take our obligation to the environment seriously. Some of our strategies to minimise our impact on the environment are:
- We provide separate waste bins for recyclable materials;
- Guests are encouraged to hang and reuse towelling;
- All showers are fitted with water saving heads;
- The majority of our lights are compact fluorescents or LEDs;
- We use bore water to maintain the grounds.
Any personal information that we collect about our customers, including e-mail addresses, will be kept in our database. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is protected against misuse, disclosure and unauthorised access, including restricting access of personal information only to employees who require it in order to fulfil our obligations to you.
We will not disclose any personal information to third parties outside our company, without your written authority (except to the individual to whom the personal information relates) unless we are required by law or it is otherwise necessary.
We and our trusted third party providers may, from time to time, use “cookies” to store your preferences, record session information and collect information on how you visit and access our webpages and newsletters. This information allows us to continually improve our services to provide you with a better overall experience.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer which allow us to recognise when you return to our site, as well as allowing our booking process to remember which products you have selected and when you move through the various screens of the booking process.
Most internet browsers will be set to automatically accept cookies when installed. Cookies can be deleted from your computer at any time (see your internet browser’s help menu for more information).
In addition, we will comply with all legislation, principles, industry codes and policies by which we are bound (including without limitation the Privacy Act 1988).